Best Money Making Apps for 2017: It’s now possible to make money through money-making apps as the industry has really evolved. I tried it a few years ago and it was definitely was difficult to earn a few bucks. However, now in 2017 there really are some apps that you can really make money off!
These are actually legit apps, so if you actually want to make some money on your free time check out these opportunities. You could potentially earn $300 to $700 in a single month.
1. Ebates – What is it?
Ebates offers cashback if you purchase from their network of shopping sites. You already know you can shop for pretty much everything imaginable online. Ebates isn’t exactly a shopping portal on its own.
Rather, they give you cash back if you shop through their affiliate links to various websites, including the big-name retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, Lowe’s, and many more.
How Ebates Works?
All you have to do is sign up for Ebates with an email address. Right off the bat, you’ll be given a choice to pick a gift card that’s worth $10. Your gift card will be sent to you once you complete a purchase of $25 or more. After you complete your shopping, your points will be automatically added to your account, typically within a day.
The Good & The Bad About Ebates
- Super easy to use interface and very simple to navigate the site!
- You get cash back for shopping you would’ve done anyway!
- The best part is that it doesn’t cost you anything except a little bit of time logging in and filtering where you can earn cash back
- There is no question how much cash back you’re going to get. The list of stores clearly displays the cashback percentage you get, and the amount is reinforced when you click on the link to a shopping portal.
- Free $10.00 right when you sign up if you go through this link.
- Limited Categories: For Example, for Amazon you can only get cash back on certain categories.
Want to give Ebates a shot?
2. Swagbucks – What is it?
Swagbucks allows you to earn money by performing a variety of online activities, including using their search engine (Just like Google), shopping, taking surveys, playing games, and discovering online content. The site serves more than 12 million members and has awarded more than $102 million in rewards.
How Swagbucks works?
Free to sign up for and start using. Earn rewards (Swagbucks) for things you are already doing. More than ten ways to earn Swagbucks including games, surveys, and the search feature. Several ways to spend your Swagbucks including gift cards at popular retailers. The newly launched mobile site for use on smartphones (Apple and Android markets). Signing up using this exclusive link and you will receive an automatic 30 Swagbucks just for signing up.
The Good & The Bad About Swagbucks
- A 100% free platform to join.
- A huge variety of prizes.
- Simple interface and simplified tasks and surveys.
- Free 30 Swagbucks right when you sign up if you go through this link.
- The search engine is not as fast as Google is.
- It is easy to get sucked into the SB hunt.
Want to give Swagbucks a shot?
3. Mr. Rebates – What is it?
Mr. Rebates was founded by Craig Cassata, Mr. Rebates has been paying members since 2002. With over 2,500 stores to choose from, they have something for everyone. Some of these stores include Walmart, Target, and Ebay. They are no longer limited to retail.
How Mr. Rebates works?
If you’re wondering how these types of sites work, it’s quite simple. All you have to do is shop. When you click on a store that catches your interest, they get a small commission when that linked is clicked on. After you make a purchase it’s shared with you in the form of cash. It’s very similar to the Ebates business model.
The Good & The Bad About Mr. Rebates
- What’s great about Mr. Rebates is that they don’t restrict your access based on your demographics so anyone can join.
- Signing up is super easy, not to mention free.
- Minimum withdrawal is only $10.00.
- Chances to win $100 daily.
- All you need is your address, name, and email. After you signup, you get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase if you go through this exclusive link.
- With over a thousand stores, it can be hard to know where to start.
- By registering with Mr. Rebates, you will be subscribed to their email newsletter that contains coupons and specials deals from their merchant base. These emails can be extremely beneficial, although if you feel like you’re being spammed you can opt out any time.
Want to give Mr. Rebates a shot?
4. instaGC – What is it?
instaGC allows you to get free gift cards by completing tasks, surveys, videos, plus more. Over 861,500+ gift cards redeemed. Free to join. Many claim this to be one of the easiest money making app sites. It definitely has one of the lowest payout minimums. Get some easy points by doing the “visit websites” area every day. Payout: (100 points = $1) Gift cards as low as $1 including amazon, also checks. Sign up for free through my link and get 10 free points.
How instaGC works?
At instaGC, users can get free gift cards and cash in exchange for watching videos, testing apps, shopping, completing tasks and much more. It’s very simple to earn money just by having a tab open playing videos in the background daily or various other easy ways.
InstaGC is known as the top online rewards site for offering gift cards, but in 2016 they changed the game by adding the ability to convert credits into cash. With this new option, you can easily exchange your points for cash payments made by e-check, PayPal, or a bank transfer (if you’re in the USA).
Earn gift cards from your favorite stores like Amazon, Adidas, iTunes, Kohl’s and hundreds more.
The Good & The Bad About Mr. Rebates
- There’s no doubt that this site is totally worth it.
- InstaGC is a great way to earn money.
- Unlike other surveys sites, on InstaGC you can withdraw as little as 100 points ($1) in your account. This can be convenient if you need quick money.
- With a $50 to $300 monthly earning potential, you have the chance to make some big bucks.
- No real complaints have come up about this site, one of the best at the moment.
Want to give instaGC a shot?
4. Earnhoney – What is it?
Earnhoney claims to “earn money 3x faster than any other rewards site.” When you join Earnhoney, you get rewarded for taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, and other activities. You will be rewarded in HD$ or Honey Dollars, the currency system of Earnhoney. Started in 2015, the site is relatively new and has over 1000 members who join every day.
How Earnhoney works?
Run videos on desktop, surveys, shopping and CPA offers, and games. You can make around $30 a month from just running videos. Payout: (100 HD$ = $1) Gift cards from Amazon, Paypal, and Top Charities starting as low as $5. Give your opinion in their online surveys to earn HD$. The more surveys you complete, the more Badges you can potentially earn. Badges qualify you for surveys with an even higher profit potential, not to mention you’ll receive an additional 5 HD$ for each badge you complete. Act fast because surveys on Earnhoney run out fast.
The Good & The Bad About Earnhoney
- Signing up for Earnhoney is completely free.
- New members receive a bonus of 30 HD$ (Honey Dollars) if they watch the 1-minute tutorial and answer 2 easy questions about it.
- Earn 10 more HD$ for taking a few extra minutes to fill out the profile survey.
- Most were technicality issues. Users complained that videos wouldn’t play, or they wouldn’t get credit for the ones that worked. Sometimes they’d get the blue screen, the page would fail to load, or they had to clear history and downloaded extra files.
Want to give Earnhoney a shot?